Stolen Treasures from the Garden
Everyone is invited to attend this unique seminar! Comprised of several parts, the information will be presented to men and women, whether they are single or married. Since the sections build one upon another, the seminar is best approached if it can be taught Friday night and all day Saturday, so that attendees can enjoy the full experience (8.5 hours of teaching and ministry).
The impact of the enemy’s schemes is presented in order to bring new insight and understanding, and Satan’s subtle and divisive tactics to destroy relationships will be exposed and destroyed. At strategic points in the teaching, powerful prayers will also be employed in order to remove demonic elements that have been affecting men and women negatively. The power of the Holy Spirit provides lasting breakthrough and freedom from these discouraging bondages. People will leave with their lives changed, and marriages will be healed and strengthened — all by the awesome power of God!
The requested minimum honorarium is $1000 USD, with a suggested registration fee of $50/person, $90/couple.
Seminar Topics Include:
- What fell in the Garden of Eden?
- Accepted in the Beloved
- Exposing the Independent Spirit
- Operation Restoration
- How to Love in Spite of Yourself
- How to Understand a Woman (?)
- If Men Only Knew. . .(sigh)
- Elements of Separation & division
- Communication . . . or War?
- Living in Victory!
PRESENTED TO WOMEN BY SYLVIA
- Section 1: Accepted in the Beloved
- Section 2: Exposing the Independent Spirit
PRESENTED TO MEN BY KEN
- Section 1: Operation Restoration
- Section 2: How to Love Your Wife In Spite of Yourself
Ken and Sylvia trade places to share male/female issues to the “other side.”
Ken and Sylvia team teach and minister prayer to attendees.
- Section 1: Male & Female Differences
- Section 2: Issues of Communication
- Section 3: Pure Marriage Bed of the Lord
- Section 2: Dual Call of God on Couples
Attendees will receive suggested activities to help them apply the principles discussed in the seminar for personal follow-up and growth.