We trust that you have had an opportunity to read about, or experience personally, the various ministries and work of Freedom Encounters (FE). Within the United States, FE is considered a 501 (c)(3) non-profit, charitable, religious organization. This means that all gifts are tax-deductible as a charitable contribution in the U.S.
There are two ways you can support Freedom Encounters
We desire your prayers! The opportunities and challenges we experience throughout the nations of this world are unique in that we move in areas of ministry that receive constant opposition from the kingdom of darkness. With effectual prayer support, we are able to arrest this spiritual conflict to watch the kingdom of darkness retreat, while we advance the Kingdom of God. It is our sincere desire to minister by the power, authority, anointing, and gifting of the Holy Spirit so that we glorify the Lord Jesus Christ in everything we say and do. Therefore, your prayers are a great help to achieving this goal.
We appreciate receiving any financial gift to support this ministry! All of our outreach to the various continents of the world requires that financial assistance be provided by those who are led by the Holy Spirit to partner with us in fulfilling the work God has called us to do.
We believe that the Lord would also like to bring this ministry to the 3rd world nations. Therefore, we are prayerfully seeking the means to share our deliverance and inner-healing approach with those nations that cannot afford to pay our expenses. Obviously, this outreach will require a much larger financial support base for FE that provides consistent income for us on a monthly basis.
Your partnership with FE means that you are providing a contribution that extends powerful healing and freedom to help the needy and hurting people of the world. You will also share in the fruit of the finished work, not only of our labor, but also of those who have been trained in the various nations where our teammates minister.
Will you pray about it? Thank you for your consideration!
The following are all the ways you can support Freedom Encounters financially
- Send a check directly to Freedom Encounters, 1663 E. Castlerock Court, Boise, ID, USA, 83712.
- Use one of the Donate buttons on the bottom of this page to contribute a love gift securely via credit card using PayPal.
- If you wish to make a regular monthly contribution directly from your personal bank account, you can do so by providing Freedom Encounters account and routing information to your bank. Our bank is Bank of the Cascades, 121 N. 9th, Suite 100, Boise, ID 83702. Please e-mail us and we will provide you with our specific banking information.
- If you are from a foreign nation, you can either send a check in U.S. funds (with the name of a major U.S. bank on the front of the check), or wire the funds directly to our bank account. You can send funds in this manner without having to convert your currency; our bank will do the conversion for you. To wire funds, simply e-mail us and we will provide you with our specific banking information.
1. Send FE a donation in United States Dollars (USD) using your PayPal account:
Click on the “Donate” button below then log into your PayPal account. Click on the “Send Money” link, then choose “I’m sending money to family or friends.” FE is charged no fee for this donation method.
2. Send FE a one-time OR recurring monthly donation in United States Dollars (USD) using your credit or debit card via PayPal: