DELIVERANCE PROCEDURES SEMINAR:
- 5 days of teaching, practical exercises and demonstrations
- 2 days to receive personal deliverance and aftercare ministry
- 2 days to receive hands-on coaching as you minister deliverance and aftercare
1. In order to attend the “Deliverance Procedures” seminar, a person must prepare by completing the pre-requisite steps outlined on the website Prayer Ministry >> Desire Ministry page. The steps include listening to the audio teaching, reading the FAQs and the “Preparation Overview” documents and completing the seminar and teaching manual for the “Victory Over Spiritual Conflict,” (VOSC) either by:
a) Attending the course in person
b) Completing the on-line seminar on this website
c) Purchasing the latest recorded media (Click Order CD, DVD,MP3 or CD on Home Page)
2. Seminar Attendee Requirements:
- Called to the deliverance/healing ministry on a regular basis.
- Review the “Preparation Overview” and the FAQs thoroughly. FAQs Password = Freedom777
- Complete both the “Victory over Spiritual Conflict” seminar and the seminar teaching manual.
- Agree to receive their own deliverance prayer and aftercare ministry sessions.
- Agree to be coached for two deliverance and two aftercare ministry sessions to exhibit skills and anointing before being released to join FE ministry team members.
- Agree to listen to the MP3 version of the “Deliverance Procedures” seminar and to view the “Aftercare Ministry” seminar DVD at least once after the in-person seminar is completed.
- Agree to all of the FE requirements by signing the “Team Qualification” document and return it to FE at 1663 E. Castlerock Ct., Boise, ID 83712.
- If traveling to the seminar from a different geographical location, Attendees must commit to staying long enough to complete their coaching sessions.
3 Ways to be Trained:
1. Attend an IN-PERSON SEMINAR for Optimal Results
This intensive seminar is designed to teach and provide personal training for those who are called by the Lord Jesus Christ to minister deliverance on a regular basis. The course has not been developed to educate people who are interested in learning more about the topic of deliverance. Also, the course is NOT to be attended by people who are seeking to receive deliverance prayer.
The course content explores:
- Biblical definition and purpose for deliverance and healing
- Uniqueness of this balanced approach
- Dealing with demonic forces, programs and devices
- Importance of preparatory prayer and establishing authority over demons
- Warfare and cleansing procedures
- Praying for those who are victims of Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA)
- Healing/deliverance for “Alters,” (Altered States of Being) – Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD/DID)
- Importance of client preparation and receiving aftercare ministry
- Demonstrations of deliverance prayer and aftercare ministry
- Personal coaching to apply knowledge and procedures of deliverance/aftercare ministry
Please Contact Ken and Sylvia Thornberg to discuss unique issues and requirements and to discuss specific cost information for scheduling a seminar. Phone: (208) 343-6012 or Send Us Email.
An honorarium fee, personal expenses and coaching of each deliverance /aftercare session will be provided to the Thonrbergs. If additional qualified coaches travel from other geographical locations to participate, they will receive compensation for coaching each deliverance /aftercare session, and their meals and lodging must be provided.
Minimum Number of Attendees: 26
Maximum Number of Attendees: 36
NOTE: 26 attendees can usually cover the cost of the honorarium and expenses; however, if hotel, car rental and expensive airline travel are needed, increased expenses could require more attendees to cover the cost.
Attendees will pay a Registration fee that will include the following:
- 5 days of Seminar teaching, practical exercises and demonstrations
- Teaching documentation and binder
- DVD and documentation for the 13-hour “Aftercare Ministry Seminar” mandatory training
- MP3 audio recording of the recorded in-person DP Seminar for follow-up learning
- Hands-on coaching for one deliverance session and one aftercare session (If participants are able to receive a second coaching, an additional fee will be required.)
- Attendees will provide their own tablet to write general seminar notes.
There is no required fee to receive personal deliverance and aftercare ministry for people attending the seminar. While we do our best to accommodate everyone, we cannot guarantee that every attendee will receive personal ministry. Usually all who attend can be scheduled, as long as they are flexible with availability and their schedules permit.
Note: If anyone requires a private ministry session, there will be a $125 charge. In addition, any person who is scheduled to receive prayer ministry from outside the group of seminar attendees will be charged a $100 fee that will be paid in advance of their ministry appointment.
Seminar Structure and Activities:
The seminar involves a minimum of five dedicated days of teaching, practical exercises and demonstrations. The seminar activities are spread over a seven day period with two days of rest. The individual coaching for seminar attendees begins after the seminar teaching concludes and can take 1-3 weeks to complete, depending upon the number of attendees. When presenting this seminar, the Thornbergs will usually stay at a location for 2-3 weeks. (Additional days should be planned for trips overseas, due to added time for translation.)
The following points describe additional details of the course involvement:
- A deliverance prayer involving a class attendee will be demonstrated during the teaching.
- Practical group exercises to apply the information being taught.
- On the final day of teaching, there are three major components
1) Teaching and demonstration of aftercare for the attendee who received deliverance prayer.
2) The final “Practicum” deliverance prayer observation in which a seminar attendee prays deliverance for another participant, while the Thornbergs provide coaching and teaching.
3) Prayer of Impartation for those participants desiring it.
Attendees are required to complete the separate “Aftercare Ministry Seminar” DVD course and documentation study before being fully released for FE team member status. (This DVD media is provided with the documentation and the cost is included in the registration fee for the DP Seminar.)
Coaching is mandatory for all prospective FE team trainees before they can be considered for release as a qualified FE Team member. Expert coaching provides hands-on training for attendees to apply what they have learned from the seminar teaching and demonstrations.
- Seminar participants who are called to FE ministry and desire to be coached, will receive priority in receiving deliverance and aftercare ministry appointments.
- In order to be eligible for coaching, attendees should plan for at least 4 additional days of dedicated involvement after the seminar teaching is completed: 2 days to receive personal deliverance and aftercare ministry, followed by 2 more days to receiving coaching in praying deliverance and aftercare sessions for another person. If there is time to receive coaching for a 2nd session, the person will pay an additional $125 fee.
- Our goal is to provide an opportunity for at least one personal coaching session for each attendee who qualifies to receive it. Due to variables that can occur beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that every seminar attendee will receive coaching after the seminar. If this occurs, the coaching fee will be reimbursed.
2. Attend a FACILITATED SEMINAR
The FACILITATED “Deliverance Procedures Seminar” is taught in person by a qualified FE Team Member who is authorized to teach the seminar via DVD media. All requirements written above apply to this facilitated DVD seminar training. Minimum number of attendees = 8; maximum number = 16.
A) Attendees will pay a Registration Fee that includes the following:
- Seminar teaching and demonstrations, documents and binder
- DVD and documentation for the 13-hour “Aftercare Ministry Seminar” mandatory training
- MP3 audio recording of the in-person DP Seminar for additional study
- Attendees are expected to bring their own tablet to write general seminar notes.
B) Coaching fee for one deliverance session and a separate aftercare session
- If participants are able to receive a second coaching of deliverance and aftercare, an additional $125 fee will be required.
- If anyone requires a private ministry session, there will be a charge of $125. Any person who is scheduled to receive prayer ministry from outside the group of seminar attendees will be charged a fee of $100.
As stated in the “FE Team Member Qualifications,” each trainee must be coached a minimum of two times by a qualified FE Coach before being considered for release as an FE team member. Attendees must also listen to their MP3 version of the seminar and complete the 13-hour mandatory teaching, “Aftercare Ministry Seminar.”
3. Train by VIDEO or MP3 MEDIA
For individuals who live in a remote location that are unable to attend an IN-PERSON or FACILITATED “Deliverance Procedures Seminar,” a DVD version ($350) or an MP3 audio version may be purchased. Trainees must also complete the mandatory training DVD and documentation for the 13-hour “Aftercare Ministry Seminar.”
The same Coaching and Team Member Qualifications apply to a remote individual who is training by DVDs or MP3 audio before they can be released as an authorized FE Team Member. Trainees must be coached twice by an authorized FE Coach (1st coaching = $125; 2nd coaching = $125). This may involve a travel expense by either a coach or the trainee.
FREEDOM FOR THE SEVERE SRA / MPD
This 15-hour seminar provides added intensive information that builds upon the training provided in the “Deliverance Procedures Seminar.” We suggest that this teaching be held over two full days. Obviously, this advanced seminar is not available for those who suffer from SRA and have not received deliverance yet.
There is an in-depth focus upon the issues of Satanic Ritual Abuse and Multiple Personality Disorder (also known in professional circles as Dissociative Identity Disorder, DID). Attendees will receive a unique procedures document that contains specific prayer language for ministering to the severely abused individual.
- Must have attended the “Deliverance Procedures Seminar” (or have listened to the recent seminar recordings).
- Must have received two direct coaching sessions by the Thornbergs or qualified FE team members
- Must have been released to pray for people after completing the coaching requirement.
- Should have developed solid experience in the FE approach by praying regularly for people for at least three months after receiving the DP Seminar training and coaching. Praying for 7 deliverance sessions is a minimum requirement.
- Have a sense from the Holy Spirit that they are called by the Lord to minister to severe SRA.
The course content explores:
- Introduction (traces Satan’s goals, strategy and the impact of generations of sin); Satan’s Evil Fuels God’s Glory; SRA’s Uniqueness and Predicament, Degrees of SRA Affliction; Satanic Tools and Programming (including implants, portals, special curses, ingredients for programming, special types of programming, and higher level SRA); Satanic Headship – the Final frontier (5 levels of Satanism, astral projection, human spirit involvement); Ministering Freedom (unique procedures); A Warning for Ministers; Post Deliverance Experience.
- MPD / DID:
- What is it and how does it happen? The Core; Foundational Elements (signs and indicators, different types of Alters); Ministering to them (Alter Aftercare, Mirrors and Echoes, (What to do if… ); Keeping the Person Free and Integrated ; Post Deliverance Experience; the Walk of Fire and Light, a summary of God’s goals and purposes regarding these precious people and how to be an Overcomer.
The Ongoing Battle for Wholeness (Keeping your deliverance)
This 8-hour seminar will teach those who have gone through deliverance how to renew the spirit of their minds in order to walk forward with Jesus in healing and to keep their freedom in light of the obvious opposition received from the enemy. Like the Deliverance Procedures, this teaching has been dynamically lead by the Holy Spirit, and is offered in response to the tremendous need for people to be discipled and to receive inner healing. Most Christians have received little instruction in ways to fight the enemy’s attacks and are often caught off guard when they are oppressed. The Lord warned us to expect tribulation, but He promised to be with us in the midst of it. Ken and Sylvia have much to share that will instruct, edify and strengthen believers as they press through the testing of the enemy to receive the victorious inheritance of the Lord Jesus Christ. The requested minimum honorarium is $750 USD and suggested registration fee is $35 for singles and $55 per couple.