DELIVERANCE PROCEDURES SEMINAR:
1. In order to qualify for the “Deliverance Procedures” seminar, a person must have completed the foundational seminar, “Victory Over Spiritual Conflict,” (VOSC) either by:
a) attending the course in person,
b) watching the on-line seminar on this website,
c) purchasing the latest DVD recording, OR
d) purchasing the latest MP3 or CD version.
2. Prospective FE Team Members must also agree to fulfill the requirements and sign the Team Member Requirements document.
3 Ways to be Trained
1. Attend an IN-PERSON SEMINAR for Optimal Results
This intensive seminar is designed to teach and provide personal training for those who are called by the Lord Jesus Christ to minister deliverance on a regular basis. The course has not been developed to educate people who are interested in learning more about the topic of deliverance. Also, the course is not to be attended by people who are seeking to receive deliverance prayer.
The course content explores:
- Biblical definition and purpose for deliverance
- Uniqueness of this balanced approach
- Dealing with demonic forces, programs and devices
- Importance of preparatory prayer and establishing authority over demons
- Warfare and cleansing procedures
- Praying for those who are Satanic Ritual Abuse victims
- Healing/deliverance for Multiple Personality Disorder, MPD (also known as DID)
- Importance of client preparation and aftercare
- Demonstrations of deliverance prayer and aftercare ministry
- Guidelines for establishing a successful deliverance team
- Personal hands-on training
The requested minimum honorarium will be negotiated with the sponsors before the seminar begins. Note: 30 attendees will usually cover the cost of the negotiated honorarium and expenses; however, if hotel, car rental and expensive airline travel are needed, increased expenses will require more attendees.
Registration fee will include:
- Teaching documents and binder
- Coaching fee
- MP3 audio recording of the in-person DP Seminar for additional review
- 7 DVDs of the deliverance and aftercare sessions recorded in the seminar
If participants are able to receive a second coaching, an additional $75 fee will be required. Attendees are expected to bring their own tablet to write general seminar notes.
Minimum Number of Attendees: 26
Maximum Number of Attendees: 36
Negotiated honorarium and Thornberg expenses must be paid + meals/lodging expenses incurred by additional FE qualified coaches who travel from other geographical locations.
Seminar Structure and Activities:
The seminar training involves one evening and five dedicated days of teaching and demonstrations (40 hrs. for English; 55 hrs. estimated if translation is required). The training begins Monday evening, followed by full days on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Monday. The teaching and demonstrations are spread over a seven day period with two days of rest (Thursday and Sunday). The individual coaching for seminar attendees begins after the seminar concludes. When presenting this seminar, we usually stay at a location a minimum of 16-21 days (Additional days should be planned for trips overseas, due to added time requirements for translation).
Following is a more detailed breakdown of the course involvement:
- A deliverance prayer involving a class attendee will be demonstrated on the second full day of teaching.
- A general meeting will be held during one of the lunch hours in order to discuss practical ways of how to get started in ministry, how to build successful deliverance teams, and the importance of client preparation and aftercare.
- On Monday the final day of teaching, there are three major components:
1) Teaching and demonstration of an aftercare ministry session for the attendee who received deliverance prayer.
2) The final “Practicum” deliverance prayer observation in which a seminar attendee prays deliverance for another participant, while Ken and Sylvia provide coaching and teaching.
3) Prayer of Impartation for those participants desiring it.
- Coaching is mandatory for all prospective FE team members before they can be considered for release as a qualified FE Team member. Expert coaching provides hands-on training for attendees to apply what they have learned from the seminar teaching and demonstrations. The coaching sessions begin the day following the seminar completion and are scheduled according to the availability of attendees and the number of participants who desire this personal training. We hope to be able to provide an opportunity for at least one personal coaching session for attendees who desire it. Due to variables that can occur beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that every seminar attendee will receive coaching after the seminar.
- All seminar participants are invited and strongly urged to attend as many coaching prayer sessions as possible, since the most effective learning occurs by watching a variety of ministry sessions.
- Seminar participants who are called to FE ministry and desire to be coached, will receive priority in receiving deliverance and aftercare ministry. We do not guarantee that everyone attending the seminar will receive personal ministry, but usually all who attend can usually be scheduled, as long as they are flexible with availability and their schedules permit.
- For people attending the seminar, there is no required fee to receive personal deliverance prayer and aftercare ministry. In order to be eligible for coaching, a person should plan for at least 4 days of dedicated involvement after the seminar teaching is completed and once the coaching sessions begin: two days to receive personal ministry, followed by two additional days to receiving coaching for deliverance and aftercare sessions. This investment will fulfill the requirement for one of two mandatory coaching sessions before being considered for FE Team Member release. If there is time to receive coaching for a 2nd session, the person will pay an additional $75 fee.
- Other Potential Fees: If any individual requires a private ministry session, there will be a charge of $125. In addition, any person who is scheduled to receive ministry from outside the group of seminar attendees will be charged a minimum fee of $75 to receive prayer.
- IMPORTANT NOTES FOR FE TEAM QUALIFICATION: As stated in the “FE Team Member Qualifications,” each trainee must be coached a minimum of TWO times by a qualified FE Coach before they can be considered qualified for potential release to minister as an FE team member. Each attendee who desires to become an FE Team Member must schedule their 2nd individual coaching session with a qualified FE Coach. If possible, the 2nd coaching should be scheduled after the attendee listens to the MP3 version of the seminar and also watches the training DVDs a second time.
Over the years we have found this model to be extremely successful in developing experienced and successful teams. When each participant completes the in-person seminar teaching, listens a second time to the MP3 version of the seminar, and receives two personal coaching sessions, they should be able to minister to the people that the Lord brings in their path — including deprogramming and Alter integration.
- It is important to state that if a person does not demonstrate the gifts and skills to pray deliverance and provide aftercare, they may not be released as a qualified FE Team Member to minister in the “Point Seat” (confrontation of the demonic in deliverance).
- In order to minister to very severe SRA/MPD cases, those called by the Lord will be required to gain broad ministry experience and attend an additional course that provides more in-depth training, “Freedom for the Severe SRA/MPD” (see next seminar entry below).
2. Attend a FACILITATED SEMINAR
The FACILITATED “Deliverance Procedures Seminar” is taught in person by a qualified FE Team Member who is authorized to teach attendees via DVD training. All requirements written above apply to this facilitated DVD seminar training. Facilitated Seminar minimum number of attendees = 8; maximum number = 16.
The established registration fee will include:
2) Teaching documents and binder
3) Coaching fee
4) MP3 audio recording of the in-person DP Seminar for additional review and skill building
5) 7 DVDs of the deliverance and aftercare sessions recorded in the seminar.
Attendees are expected to bring their own tablet to write general seminar notes.
For people attending the seminar, there is no required fee to receive personal deliverance prayer and aftercare ministry. If there is time to receive coaching for a 2nd session, the fee will be an additional $75 fee. If anyone requires a private ministry session, there will be a charge of $125. Any person who is scheduled to receive prayer ministry from outside the group of seminar attendees will be charged a minimum fee of $75.
As stated in the “FE Team Member Qualifications,” each trainee must be coached a minimum of two times by a qualified FE Coach before being considered for release as an FE team member. Attendees must also listen to their MP3 version of the seminar and watch the 7 seminar DVDs a second time. The 2nd coaching session may need to be scheduled at a later time with a qualified FE Coach.
3. Train by RECORDED FE MEDIA
For individuals who live in a remote location that are unable to attend an IN-PERSON or FACILITATED “Deliverance Procedures Seminar,” a DVD version ($350) or an MP3 audio version ($150) may be purchased on our Order Media Page. The fee includes the audio version of the in-person DP Seminar training, teaching documents, and 7 DVDs of recorded seminar deliverance and aftercare sessions, so that the person can learn first by listening or watching the material at least twice.
The same Coaching and Team Member Qualifications apply to a remote individual who is training by DVDs or MP3 audio before they can be released as an authorized FE Team Member. Trainees must be coached twice by an authorized FE Coach (1st coaching = $75; 2nd coaching = $75).
- CLICK HERE for information on “Victory Over Spiritual Conflict” Seminar.
- CLICK HERE for information on planning a “Deliverance Procedures Seminar.”
FREEDOM FOR THE SEVERE SRA / MPD
This 15-hour seminar provides added intensive information that builds upon the training provided in the “Deliverance Procedures Seminar.” We suggest that this teaching be held over two full days. Obviously, this advanced seminar is not available for those who suffer from SRA and have not received deliverance yet.
There is an in-depth focus upon the issues of Satanic Ritual Abuse and Multiple Personality Disorder (also known in professional circles as Dissociative Identity Disorder, DID). Attendees will receive a unique procedures document that contains specific prayer language for ministering to the severely abused individual.
- Must have attended the “Deliverance Procedures Seminar” (or have listened to the recent seminar recordings).
- Must have received two direct coaching sessions by the Thornbergs or qualified FE team members
- Must have been released to pray for people after completing the coaching requirement.
- Should have developed solid experience in the FE approach by praying regularly for people for at least three months after receiving the DP Seminar training and coaching. Praying for 7 deliverance sessions is a minimum requirement.
- Have a sense from the Holy Spirit that they are called by the Lord to minister to severe SRA.
The course content explores:
- Introduction (traces Satan’s goals, strategy and the impact of generations of sin); Satan’s Evil Fuels God’s Glory; SRA’s Uniqueness and Predicament, Degrees of SRA Affliction; Satanic Tools and Programming (including implants, portals, special curses, ingredients for programming, special types of programming, and higher level SRA); Satanic Headship – the Final frontier (5 levels of Satanism, astral projection, human spirit involvement); Ministering Freedom (unique procedures); A Warning for Ministers; Post Deliverance Experience.
- MPD / DID:
- What is it and how does it happen? The Core; Foundational Elements (signs and indicators, different types of Alters); Ministering to them (Alter Aftercare, Mirrors and Echoes, (What to do if… ); Keeping the Person Free and Integrated ; Post Deliverance Experience; the Walk of Fire and Light, a summary of God’s goals and purposes regarding these precious people and how to be an Overcomer.
The Ongoing Battle for Wholeness (Keeping your deliverance)
This 8-hour seminar will teach those who have gone through deliverance how to renew the spirit of their minds in order to walk forward with Jesus in healing and to keep their freedom in light of the obvious opposition received from the enemy. Like the Deliverance Procedures, this teaching has been dynamically lead by the Holy Spirit, and is offered in response to the tremendous need for people to be discipled and to receive inner healing. Most Christians have received little instruction in ways to fight the enemy’s attacks and are often caught off guard when they are oppressed. The Lord warned us to expect tribulation, but He promised to be with us in the midst of it. Ken and Sylvia have much to share that will instruct, edify and strengthen believers as they press through the testing of the enemy to receive the victorious inheritance of the Lord Jesus Christ. The requested minimum honorarium is $750 USD and suggested registration fee is $35 for singles and $55 per couple.